Friday, August 31, 2007

Like We Always Do At This Time...

The Kanye West album is good. Really, really good. In fact, I would go so far as to say it's one of the best, most cohesive Hip Hop albums I have heard in a long time. Since my boy Mike AKA BONEZ (props!) hooked me up with the ill-virtual-back-ass-of-Canal-Street internet leak yesterday I have listened to the whole record start to finish at least 3 or 4 times. It is a joint meant to be experienced as a whole, and it is enjoyable start to finish. There might be a track or two that doesn't quite stand up to the best of the rest, but everything is fully bumpable. The songwriting is fully realized, and the guest appearances (Mos Def, Coldplay's Chris Martin, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Dwele, DJ Premier) are interesting without being overwhelming or distracting. As far as comparisons go, the first thing that comes to mind is Dr. Dre's "Chronic 2001,"--another record that really sticks together and stands up as a whole. Kanye's production is slick as ice with soulful grooves interlaced with grand synths and string sections. His lyrics are honest and straight to the point. This album should go down as an instant classic. And without further ado, your boy White Label gots the exclusive hookup fa yo ass. I'm not gonna post the whole album, I'll leave that to you and google, [newb], but of course I gotta drop a couple exclusives CUZ THAT'S HOW WE DO THINGS. FALL BACK!!!

DOWNLOAD KANYE WEST FEAT. T-PAIN--THE GOOD LIFE

DOWNLOAD KANYE WEST FEAT. DWELE--FLASHING LIGHTS

DOWNLOAD KANYE WEST FEAT. DJ PREMIER--EVERYTHING I AM

DOWNLOAD KANYE WEST FEAT. CHRIS MARTIN--HOMECOMING

PS--If you are new to this site, please bookmark and check back on the regular for all kinds of hot shit. Also, feel free to leave comments!

No comments: