Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Summer Jetset '08!

What's goin on people! I'm out here on the road...being way too lazy to post up anything on a regular basis, but I'm back with a good one. I know it's only the beginning of April but it's finally starting to feel like Summer. So to get everyone in the mood I've compiled a mix of deep, chilled out house, perfect for the poolside or your iPod when you're flying out to somewhere sunny like Miami or Cali. I mixed this in Ableton Live on the tour bus and in my hotel room this week. Hope you enjoy, peace.

SUMMER JETSET '08

1. Kimora Lovelace--When Can Our Love Begin (Timmy Regisford Shelter Anthem)
2. Janet Jackson--Nice and Slow (Quentin Harris Remix)
3. Kerri Chandler--Relax Have Another Spliff
4. Sade--By Your Side (Miguel Migs Naked Music Remix)
5. Shaun Escoffery--Days Like This (DJ Spinna Remix)
6. Ron Carroll--Walkin' Down the Street (Bart B-More Jackin' Down the Street Mix)
7. Quentin Harris feat. Cordell McClary--Travelling (Original Unreleased Mix)
8. Osunlade--How's Your Life? (Alix Alvarez Bronx Beatdown Mix)
9. Alix Alvarex & Franck Roger--The Mood
10. Voices (MAW)--Nite Life
11. Kerri Chandler--Bar A Thym (Foremost Poets Remix)
12. Nick Holder--Summer Daze
13. Hardsoul feat. Ron Carroll--Bac
k Together (Main Classic Mix)

Run Time: 1 Hour

DOWNLOAD IT HERE


1 comment:

aldaba3 said...

hey DJ! my name is Benny, i'm a house DJ in vancouver, BC. i have just spent the last 2 hours googling 'Janet Jackson Nice and Slow - Quentin Harris Remix' and have found NOTHING available for mp3 download. I have the track on vinyl and LOVE it, and i never did convert it to mp3 while i had my techs. Now i'm on an NS7 midi controller, and can't drop one of my fav all time tracks! is there any chance you have an mp3 version available you could send to me? my email address is aldaba3@telus.net. Just taking a long shot and hoping you get this! p.s. love your summer jetset '08. absolutely my style of house.